Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Holiday Home Tour


Here of late, among other things, I've been scurrying around prepping my home for the Coppell Holiday Home Tour.  Earlier this fall I was asked if my home could be on the tour and I happily agreed to be a part of this worthwhile event.  The annual affair benefits the Assistance League of Coppell and is their primary fundraiser.

I'm extending a personal invitation to you, your family and friends and would love for you to join in on the fun this Friday or Saturday, December 6th and 7th.  I will be featuring some unique Tattered Style Christmasy decor as well as some DIY's that will be easy to duplicate.

There will be four homes featured on the tour.  For more details go here and for a bio on my home go here.  Why not make it an annual event for you and your friends and come on out this weekend?  I hope to see you on the tour! 

~ Dana

4 comments :

  1. My girls and I were planning on going.... but the weather. Do you think they will adjust the days to Saturday/Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori ~ The Assistance League is going to play it by ear. If the schools close tomorrow then they will cancel and hope to still have it on Saturday, maybe even extending the hours. I'm happy to let you know when I find something out. I hope to bump into you!

    :) Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have beautiful house. It's feel like I'm visiting your house right now.

    Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
    Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

    Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
    By the way, I'm Clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-shop. Nice to know you.

    Regards,
    Clotee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Clotee ~ thank you so much for your kind remarks. I'm sorry I'm so slow in responding. Sometimes comments get lost and it takes me awhile to discover them. I hope this is a wonderful New Year for you too! Good luck with your e-shop.

      :) Dana

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...