Sunday, February 3, 2013

Less = More with this Cozy Cottage


I love the picture of this little bungalow ~ it seems almost too perfect to be real.  I had the privilege this past summer of helping a client (who was downsizing) do some design work on this enchanting cottage.  There were so many things I adored about the Lilliputian house.  It was tiny and cozy and manageable.

As I worked on the space, I found myself envious of Michele and her family and their wonky abode. Sometimes I wonder if we all wouldn't be better off by downsizing and living with less.  Less can bring so much more into our lives like time ~ and how does one put a value on time?

I'm challenged today to live with less so my life can breathe and I can have the time to enjoy those I love.  Just a little something to think about...XO ~ Dana

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...