Saturday, May 12, 2012

Online Sale ~ Vintage Goodies

Silver Plate Creamer/Sugar ~ $15.00.  A perfect pairing for the dining room but why not use the sugar bowl in a bathroom for cotton ball storage and the creamer as a Q-tip holder?  
Oftentimes, I have clients or friends who tell me they wish they had the patience or time to go searching for tattered style treasures.  So when it came time to do a little spring cleaning, I thought I would attempt to bring the flea market to you and try my hand at an online sale.  I've listed a number of favorite items below including some I've featured on earlier posts.  This is an experimental venture for me ~ meaning all sales are cash and carry ~ I am located in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.  If interested in an item, please contact me at dana@tatteredstyle.com. to arrange for payment and pick up.  Happy shopping! 


Arrow Back Chairs ~ $200.00 for set of 4.  Primitive chairs from the 1800's sturdy and chocked full of character.  I have used these with the dining table pictured below ~ check it out here.


Arrow Back Chairs ~ $100.00 for set of 2.  These two chairs combine flawlessly with the four chairs pictured above to provide six chairs for a dining table. 


Johnson Brothers English China Gravy Boat ~ $10.00.  A sweet little way to dish up gravy or just plain pretty sitting on a shelf.  



Cake Carrier ~ $15.00.  This locking cake carrier is functional and fun ~ a cool retro addition to any kitchen.   


Gold Leaf Occasional Table ~ $25.00.  Why not add a little richness to your space?  This small gold table with its twisted rope detail is loaded with style.  20" square x 15 1/2" high. 


Orange Juice Decanter ~ $8.00.  This retro juice decanter is the perfect addition and will bring a little sunshine to your breakfast table.


French Ceiling Tin ~ $75.00 ~ (I'm really from a French flea market and have been mounted on a a board for easy hanging).  Dimensions ~ 23 1/4" square.


Farm Style Dining Table ~ $495.00.  This beautiful handmade farm table with its authentic crackle finish is sturdy and full of charm.  It's the perfect dining table but could also be used as a large desk.  See it featured here.  


Bench ~ $95.00.  Made from reclaimed lumber.  This bench was made to go with the farm table above but could also easily transition as a coffee table, or bench at the foot of a bed.  Dimensions ~ 56" L x 15" W x 18 1/2" H


Blues/Browns Oil Painting ~ $15.00. 


Dr. Pepper Table ~ $45.00.  A one-of-a-kind creation perfect as a side table snugged up to a chair!  For this DIY project look here.


Gravy Boat ~$10.00.  Love the modern handle on this piece!


Wood Corbel ~ $15.00.  When designing a room, I use architectural pieces like this one to add interest and texture to a space.       


Apples Oil Painting ~ $20.00.


Framed Mirror ~ $25.00.  I love using mirrors in a room ~ they visually enlarge a space and reflect light. 


Handmade Crocheted Bridge Cloth ~ $15.00.  You don't have to know how to play bridge to use this special piece.  Toss it on a table or frame it as an interesting art installation.  


Primitive Wood Box with Iron Hardware ~ $45.00.  This handmade box would be perfect as a coffee table or side table.  It's loaded with character and also provides extra storage.  Dimensions: 25 3/4" W x 18" D x 15 3/4" H.



Clown Prints ~ $12.00 set of 2.  Retro prints in silver frames w/glass.  Colorful art for a kid's bedroom or bathroom.


 Lantern ~ $12.00.  Loving this pop of red ~ a great addition to your decor ~ indoors or out (measures 14" from top of handle to bottom of base). 


Linen Napkins Crocheted Trim ~ $4.00 set of 2.


Buffet ~ $150.00.  Great in a dining room or kitchen ~ it also works well as an entry table or a sofa table!  Dimensions:  54" W x 17" D x 36 1/2" H (the highest point on the back is 39 3/4" H).


Wire Dish Drainer ~ $25.00.  Great for dishes but also makes a wonderful office organizer.  See how I used it here.  


Wood Pig Cutting Boards ~ $15.00 Large ~ $10.00 Medium.  These little piggy's are handmade and fully functional.


3 Piece Tea Service ~ $20.00.  Well worn ~ (for decorative purposes only) beautiful in detail.


Wood Chinese Checker Board ~ $20.00.  This handmade board is engraved by the original artist on the back ~ I think game boards are fabulous hanging on a wall or propped on a shelf as art.


Glass Fish Bowl ~ $12.00.  This bowl is longing to hold a special collection ~ what would you fill it with?


Silver Plate Serving Pieces ~ $5.00 each.  Large serving spoon, pie server and soup ladle.


Silver Plate Serving Pieces ~ $5.00 each.  Pie Server, Fork and Server.


Needlepoint Chair Cover ~ $15.00.  A beautiful, textural piece made with TLC.  Wouldn't it be lovely framed?


Wood Egg Crate ~ $45.00.  A primitive beauty!  Dimensions:  13 1/2" W x 13 1/2" D x 13 1/2" H.

Please feel free to contact me regarding specific details/measurements on any item.  Thanks again for stopping by Tattered Style.  I hope you have a lovely weekend.  

7 comments :

  1. If you lived in the next county, I would have taken those gorgeous arrow back chairs and the buffet. Great deal on the farm style table too. The arrow back chairs would be perfect with it. Good luck on the rest of your sale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rats! I would so enjoy the opportunity to meet you and would love for the chairs and table to go to a good home.

      Thanks, the sale is going pretty good ~ I just got another inquiry about the chairs, buffet, the mirror and the egg crate! Yea!!!

      Hope you have a good week!

      Delete
  2. Hello, Is the dish drainer available still? How much is shipping to the UK? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma Kate ~ I do indeed still have the dish drainer. I will have to look into the cost of shipping to the UK and will get back with you as soon as I find something out. Thanks for the inquiry. :)

      Delete
    2. Please forgive my delinquency in responding to you. It would cost $70 US dollars to mail to the UK. I'm happy to do so, if you are still interested. Thank you. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi! I know this post is old but do you still have the Dr Pepper side table available for sale? If you could email me at trbauer@mw.twcbc.com I would appreciate it. Thanks Tiffany Bauer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany ~ It seems like I emailed you regarding the table but I've been unable to locate it. So just in case I haven't, the Dr. Pepper table did sell. I did post a blog on how to make it though. It's a really easy project, I'm sure you could do it yourself. Here's the link: http://tatteredstyle.blogspot.com/2011/10/diy-dr-pepper-crate-table.html I hope this helps. Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...