Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas ~


I hope today has been a wonderful Christmas day for you and yours.  As I wind down from the activities of the day, I'm thankful for family and friends that are near and dear to me ~ and feel tremendously blessed that our three sons were home to share Christmas with us.  


Before Frostie comes down, I thought I might share another tradition we have around our place during the Christmas season.  We always hang this vintage Frostie Root Beer sign above our mantle.  Don't you think he resembles Santa?  :)


Snowflake stocking holders from Target ~ I love the way their mirrored surface reflects the glowing candlelight.


Hurricane globes ~ via my friend, Jill.  Candlelight always make things seem magical.  I snipped the fresh holly from a bush in our backyard. 



As this Christmas Day ~ 2011 ~ comes to a close, I hope it has brought you much joy and many blessings ~ Merry Christmas!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...